Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trying to head out to visit family in Minnesota.

Wow. I didn't realize I hadn't written in a while. I have been so busy with the kids sicknesses (and my own!) that I just crash at the end of the day when they go to bed. I decided we needed to get away for a bit, so we were supposed to leave to go to Minnesota to visit with Nic's mom and her family tomorrow, but changes were changed. Last night Lilly and Preston started vomiting so it put things on the back burner for a bit. But, thankfully, it looks like we will be able to head out on monday, as long as all is well. Poor Lilly, I had gotten her and I, as a special treat some tickets to see Go, Diego, Go! with her best friend Maggie for this morning. And she was soooo upset she couldn't go. I felt horrible for her. BUT the up side of that was that my sister Kim got to take my neice, Sofia, to go see it. She normally wouldn't be able to do that, so I was very thankful that it all worked out for them to go! I was told by everyone that it was a great time and very silly! So I have now told Lilly I would take her and Kassy to see the Backyardigans Live On Stage in June. So hopefully that works out! Nic seems to be doing well. I get to talk to him everyday (such a HUGE blessing for me, he doesn't like the phone all the much, but he is GREAT about it!) and he sounds good. I have my good days and my bad days, but I am very much looking forward to going to visit family for a change of pace and scenary. Plus they ADORE the kids and the kids love them just as much! So, if I don't post while I'm there, I'll make sure to post when we get back. Please pray for us, we're gonna need it with a 20 hour drive! LOL!!! Happy Easter as well! He has Risen!!!!

No comments: