Saturday, June 28, 2008

Approaching homecoming.

Wow, things have been going by quickly the past few months. A lot has happened! Lilly got into the Regional Mulicultural Magnet School (RMMS), so we are THRILLED! She will start in the fall. Although I'm going to miss homeschooling, it will be a nice break. Kassy will be going to Tollgate Christian Preschool two days a week and we are soooo excited about that too! It will definitely challenge her and she'll get lots of interaction with other kiddos. We FINALLY got Preston into the ENT and he will be getting his tubes on July 16th. Please pray for that. I know it is a minor surgery, but I'm nervous about him going under. Other than that I'm very glad for the surgery. It will be a nice break from the crying and ear infections he has been going through since February. As for me, I will be traveling July 4 to July 7th to meet up with Nic!!! Finally, we will be getting him home. He is not home yet, so we are still praying extra hard that he stays safe in his final days. He will fly into the states and I will go visit him for a few days before he starts his debrief. Once he is done with that, he will finally get to come home! Once i know more I'll be able to let everyone know, but as of now we have no idea when he will come back home. But just knowing he is safe in the states is a big relief. :) Very are VERY excited and will post more when we know. Thank you all for your love and prayers through this time. It means more than anyone could ever know. :)

No comments: