
Kassy going to preschool on tuesdays and thursdays, Lilly going to Kindergarten at the magnet school and Preston keeping me on my toes I haven't been able to keep up. I'm going to have to do better. Now that the winter is here, it will be easier for me to keep up. Now that it is December we are enjoying the Christmas season! With Nic being home this year it makes it especially special for us as a family. As most of you remember last year we didn't have him home. Thankfully that is in the past and God took care of him and brought him back home to us. :) Praise God!! We put up our Christmas tree on tuesday night and we have been admiring it ever since!
We went to Minnesota for Thanksgiving (to see Nic's family) and had a wonderful time! It was fun to spend time with family that we don't get to see often enough.
We got back on sunday night at 10 pm (darn traffic!) and got going again on monday morning. Thankfully Nic didn't have to report back to work until yesterday (thursday) so we got to wind down a bit. Now we are gearing up for Lilly's birthday (December 15th) and Christmas. Kassy keeps telling me she is 'ready to celebrate Jesus' birthday'! I LOVE it! She helped me set up the Little People manger scene (as some of you know, we put this up every year so they can play with it and learn about why we celebrate Christmas and also so they don't want to play with MY Precious Moments scene! LOL!) and was a joy! I have some pictures that I will be posting of putting up the tree and other things we have done the throughout the month. :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Time Flies!!!
My goodness... how times flies! I just realized I haven't posted here in FOREVER! I'm sorry about that. We have been so busy!!! Between Nic making Chief (woohoo!),
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment