Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another year already!!

Wow, how time flies. I can't believe it is 2009 already! How exciting and at the same time a bit scary. This year could bring about big changes for the Fort family. Nic is due to rotate in September, so we are not sure where that is going to put us. We are still waiting on orders. I'm just so thankful that I have my husband around for the start of this year, so different than last year! The kids are getting to be so big so fast! I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore!! Preston is getting to be such a big boy and the girls are growing bigger everyday it seems. Lilly is such a little grown up. (Good and bad!) Kassy is our 'little mommy' and tries to help out whenever and wherever she can.

My goals for this year are pretty much the same as previous years. Making sure to be in God's word everyday, exercising and eating right and being as good of a wife/mommy as I can possibly be. All of these things are struggles at sometime or another for me. So focus is key.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe new year!!! I'm also going to try to update this more often than I have been. (We'll see how that turns out!)

No comments: