Thursday, February 19, 2009
Winter Vacation
Well, I am very thankful for winter vacation. This week has been a nice, relaxing week. I miss the days of homeschooling when we could do our own thing. Lilly does so much better at school, but it is nice to get a break. We have been running errands and even went to the aquarium yesterday! They loved it, thankfully we went early. The crowd was massive when we were leaving. Unfortunately all the kids have a yucky cold and I seem to be coming down with it now. Everyone else in the NE is sick right now, so why not us right?! :) Nic had monday off, but he has been at work for the rest of the week. I think he doesn't mind being away from home anyway! Being home for him is worse than going to work. He gets bored too quickly. Anyway, better run, I have a little boy who is exploring electronics right now that I must get too... until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment