Sunday, February 8, 2009

February already?!




I can not believe it is already February! Two of my babies have birthdays this month! Preston turns 2 on February 12 and Kassy turns 4 on February 24th!!! Insane!! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom to a 6, 4 and 2 year old. I feel old!!! :) Lol! But I love it none the less.



For some reason this year I am really excited about Valentines day?! This is quite strange for me considering I don't usually even acknowledge the day. I just am excited to get the kiddos little gifts. Also both the girls are in school this year and Kassy's class is going to have a little party, which is exciting! :) Ahhh well, the little things I suppose.

Also, I'm so glad that the snow is finally melting!!! Woohoo, it is also 50 degrees today, I just am beside myself! :) I know we'll get more snow but it is nice to have a break in the bitter cold of the NE.

In other news, Lilly cut her beautiful, long hair! Yes, believe it people, she really did! :) It looks absolutely adorable and she is giving her lengths to Wigs For Kids who makes wigs for cancer patients at no charge. Very exciting, at the same time Kassy and Preston also got cute little hair cuts.



As for Nic, he is doing well, his physical therapy is going well and we will find out more in March when he goes back to the surgeon again. Until then he is trucking on. We are just thankful that he is not on a boat and on shore duty, it makes things easier for him to get done what he needs to regarding his ankle.

No comments: