So, the art show at the Mystic Art Gallery was on saturday and we got to see Lilly's art up close and personal! I posted a picture of it and we loved it! It was so great to see a picture that she made up on the gallery wall. She was very excited and so were we!! We are very proud of her, her 'thing' has always been art, so this was a big step for her!! :) Good job Lil!!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Lilly's artwork.
So, the art show at the Mystic Art Gallery was on saturday and we got to see Lilly's art up close and personal! I posted a picture of it and we loved it! It was so great to see a picture that she made up on the gallery wall. She was very excited and so were we!! We are very proud of her, her 'thing' has always been art, so this was a big step for her!! :) Good job Lil!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see it!
Post a Comment