Thursday, October 15, 2009

Soft Clothing!





Hi everyone!!! For those of you who know, Lilly had an exciting saturday (last weekend) and got to model for a company called Soft!! She had a blast and we are so excited about this company! She keeps talking about the clothing, how she loves them and can't wait for the company to launch. I'm not sure I have seen her this excited over something in a long time. Her and three other kids got to go to NYC, try on the clothes and then model them for the companies Look Book that is coming out in November! We are beyond excited and wanted to share the link with people who may have a child with a sensory disorder or just like to wear nice, soft, comfy clothes!!! (I will also share one of the photos that was taken that day!!) If there are any questions about this awesome company please let me know and pass the word on!!!

No comments: