Wow!! This year has gone by so quickly!! Christmas is my most favorite holiday of the year, the meaning behind it and all the 'magic' about the season. I love having a Christmas tree, spending time with my family and teaching my kids about the REAL meaning of Christmas, Jesus' birth. It is such an awesome time!! To make things even more special this year, Kassy and her preschool class put on a play about Jesus' birth. It was so cute and special. Kassy played Mary and just made me smile the whole time. :D I was very proud to say the least (but who wouldn't be!).
This year we have Nic home with us as well, which is very special to us. We won't have him home next year with us, so we are just enjoying this time together as a family.
Lilly turned 7 on December 15th!!! How time is flying with my babies. Kassy and P will have their birthdays in February and Nic and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary in April! I love my life and am amazed everyday how quickly the time is going by (even when I have a little guy in his 'terrible two/threes!).
Merry Christmas to everyone!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment