Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's December already!!

Wow! I can't believe that Christmas is just 15 days away and my baby girl (Lilly) is going to be 7 in 5 days! Time goes by way too quickly. It feels like only yesterday that I was watching Nic bring her over to me to hold for the first time. Amazing. Now she is just a smart, wonderful little girl. *sigh*

Nic has been gone for a little over a week now and we still have over a week to go, but we are just so thankful that he will be home for the holidays this year! Lilly (as well as Nic) is disappointed that he won't be here for her birthday this year, but we'll make up for it with the gift. LOL.

As for my Kassy, she is going to be Mary in her schools Christmas play, I will be sure to put up pictures! It should be so fun to watch all the kids, I can't wait! She is growing up so quickly and is becoming such a good little girl! I was so worried about her, but she is definitely becoming such a joy. :)

Preston on the other hand has become quite the handful and is in his 'terrible' three stage. Ugh. Lots of temper tantrums and ugly-ness. (If that is a word!) I can not WAIT for this phase to pass, it has been one month already. He likes to try to negotiate and argue for his way. Horrible, he never wins but he still tries his darndest.

Nic and I are just enjoying the time he gets to be home (which is few and far between lately). We are so thankful that he is safe and sound and that everyone is healthy! As always we are praying for all the military friends and family who have loved ones in harms way and who are far away from their families this holiday season. It is the hardest time for them (as we know a little too well). Please join us in praying for these special people this season. Love to you all!

No comments: