Sunday, October 30, 2011
Time sure does fly...
Wow, so much has happened since I have last written on my blog! I was so busy with school and family I didn't seem to have enough time to breath never mind keep the blog up. I hope to change that. I notice I need to update pictures and everything on here! Crazy! I will definitely get to that after I get this post done. :) I finally finished my bachelors degree!!! I now have a BS in Nutrition Science and am very proud of myself. Now I just need to figure out what to do next. There are a few paths I can take but much of that is going to depend on the orders we receive next.... Once we have our orders it will be much easier to figure out how (and what) to do. I'd really like to get my Masters and become a RD (registered dietician) but not sure how well that will work out, there is much to do in order to get it done online (like I did with my bachelors). There are other paths I could take, but I still need to research them.
Lilly - she is in 3rd grade now!! She's almost 9 and is an amazing kid! :) Right now we could definitely use some prayers for her (and us) as we are starting a neuropsychological evaluation to determine if she has more than just a Sensory Processing Disorder. There are some concerns that she may have Aspergers Syndrome and we want to get her the help she needs so she can cope better in school. She continues to amaze us everyday and we are so thankful that God gave her to us. :) She continues to do ballet and being a super sweet girl.
Kassy - a 6 year old with a wonderful outlook on life! She is now in 1st grade and is good at everything! She amazes us everyday with the things she can do... including doing a head stand and spinning on her head! LOL, she loves to make us laugh and is such a cuddly girl. She is so compassionate and helpful. She is now doing gymnastics (surprise, I know, lol!) and working hard on her reading skills.
Preston - a very funny 4 year old. The things that come out of this boys mouth are too much! LOL, he loves to make people laugh. As my friend Julie says 'he's a little politician' because he goes around greeting everyone and mingling. He definitely didn't get that from me!! (I wish he did though...) He is in his second year of preschool, is left handed and loves to do any type of sports!
Nic and I are continually adjusting to whatever life gives us. Nic is still on the submarine and working hard. We are awaiting orders to our next duty station, so stayed tuned for that. Right now I am out of commission of working out (which is driving me crazy) due to a surgery that I had at the beginning of the month. Thankfully I'll be back at it here in a few weeks.
So that is the quick up date on the Fort family. :) I'll try to fill in the holes over the course of the next few posts.... Stay warm and enjoy the beautiful fall weather!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment