Wednesday, November 14, 2007
First Blog...
Wow, I can't believe I set up my OWN blog site! This is my first blog and I hope that I can keep up with it and keep everyone up to date on our family happenings. As most of you know, Nic is heading to Iraq in the very near future and this is another way he can keep up to date on the happenings at home while he is away. If there is anything anyone wants me to write about, please let me know and I will do my best to accomodate. I'm just a regular mom so this might not be the most exciting of all blogs, but hey! What are you gonna do. Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want you to write about turkey...on Thanksgiving. And how some babies are just ugly and you can't get around it. And about Cindy Lauper. Nic needs to know.
Post a Comment