Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful.

Wow, am I thankful that Thanksgiving is over. I think it was the hardest one I have ever had! Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time with my family and the food was out of this world (as usual!). But I just wanted to go home. I was thinking about this and why it might have been and I think I figured it out. I think I wanted to go to a place that was mine and Nic's. Strange but I am definitely VERY thankful that my mom,dad, sister and nieces are coming here for Christmas this year. I think I will enjoy myself much more knowing I am at home. I usually LOVE Thanksgiving, but I just had a hard time this year, which I guess is understandable. Nic got a decent meal, which I was very thankful for. The USO was supposed to come in and feed the troops, but for some reason they didn't. But the galley (cafeteria for all you civilian folk) fed the guys for free, which was nice. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (By the way, I had it TWICE, today too! Jamie, your the bestest!)

No comments: