Thursday, November 29, 2007

Steps...

It is so exciting! Preston took his first step today! :) He has been standing up on his own for a while and granted this first step was VERY wobbly, but it was so cute! Even though he is my third baby it never gets old! I love seeing them do new things and learn so much. He is so proud of himself too, which makes me laugh. He is always standing up on his own and clapping for himself! Lilly loves to make him growl, so she growls at him and he growls back. We all get a good giggle out of that. I was hoping he would be a late walker, but I don't think so. He is only nine months old, so it looks like he is going to be right on track with the girls. Sigh. But it is still exciting and fun! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww...how cute! Can't wait to see him walking!