Wow, we have had a crazy past week and a half! Some of it has been good and other parts not so good. But isn't that life? I have had Preston at the doctors twice, Lilly lost her first tooth, and Kassy has just been her normal little self (with a bit more craziness added in, if that is possible).
Preston has been SUCH a crab and not feeling well. He has a temperature of 103 for five days, it was miserable! That finally broke on monday and today he woke up with a rash all over his little body! I was worried (naturally) and took him in to the clinic. They said he was getting over rosiolla (spelling correctly, not sure?). So that was a huge sigh of relief! Then on sunday Lilly had her birthday party at the Subase Bowling Alley!!! That was insane in itself! I won't even get into that, except to say the kids all had a BLAST, so that was all that mattered. Then she lost her first TOOTH on monday!!! Her other one is just about out as well. She was thrilled to get a visit from the toothfairy monday night! :) It was fun to see the joyous look on her face when she found an envelope with one dollar and a note in it. Kassy has been feeling Daddy being going the most this week. I feel so bad for her, yet I get so frustrated! She acts out badly and it drives me crazy and makes me think I am a bad mom when she acts out. I don't even know what to do! But I know she will get over it, just like the rest of us, it is just how she is showing her sadness right now. But over all, this week has been good and getting us all as back to normal as we are going to get!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment