Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year.

Wow, I can't believe it is 2008 already! How time flies. I never thought I would have three kids and be married for eight years by now! This year is going to be our hardest, by far, as a family. I know it will bring us all closer together and closer to God. But I'm not going to pretend it is going to be easy by any means. In all honesty, I just want it to go by quickly and without much excitement. Kassy has a kidney infection right now and that is just about giving me a heart attack! I just want her to heal, but she is such a trooper. I can't even begin to describe what a good girl she has been through this. She is in her second antibiotic and we will be going back to the doctor sometime this week again, I'm sure. Just please keep her in your prayers. Nic will be leaving the country very soon and I am extremely anxious about that. I'm trying not to be and I know God is in control, but it is really scary to me. Please pray for him as well. I will update this more as our life continues, but for now I must get back to my babies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie. Since I put the prayer requests out I have had emails and follow up calls and contacts from Sandy B, Virginia S, Christine L, Pauline A, Marge S, and Joy. All of them have assured me that they are praying for Kassy and for you. And those are only the ones we know about! Surely God has touched many hearts with little Kassy's situation, and with your hurt as a mom. He know it, and He prompts people to pray.
Be encouraged by that!

Anonymous said...

FYI...Just heard from Kansas, from Carleen F...she is praying for Kassy, too!