Today the girls had their 2009 dance recital! I must say, I was so proud of them! They both did a wonderful job. Kassy did a tap dancing number this year to the song 'Put on a Happy Face'.
Lilly did a ballet number to a beautiful lullaby called 'Baby Mine'. It was my favorite number that she has done in the past three years of dance recitals.
Needless to say I am very proud of them and just wanted to share a few pictures of them. For a 'break' this summer they both have decided on a new path, jazz class. So that should be fun! I was so blessed as well, to be able to go. Thankfully my stomach condition has calmed down and I am able to now stand up straight! I'm able to start taking in more food along with the antibiotic that the doctor gave me. Test results should be coming back this week, so I'll see what was going on. Thanks for all the prayers, I really appreciate it. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment