Wow, June has really flown by! I mean, being stuck inside on the couch was not what I call 'fun' but at least it is starting to warm up and I can now stand up straight again! (Most of the time, anyway!) For those of you who don't know, they think that I will have to have my gallbladder out. That was actually a relief to me! I was so afraid it had something to do with my stomach... but the gallbladder, ah, no biggie! :) I go to the GI doc on the 9th, so hopefully we'll have something to go on then. For now, the attacks have calmed down and I can get along fine.
Now, a little retrospective glance. I am in awe and shock that almost (to the day!) that one year has passed since my wonderful husband came back to us from the middle east! One year! (It'll be a year on July 4th, just in case you didn't know that.) How thankful I am and blessed to have him home with us. Boat life will be an adjustment (whenever we find out when and where that will be) but having that small glimpse of the families who have their significant others gone for 12 to 18 months at a time definitely helped to put things in perspective for us. Life can change in an instant and I am so thankful for each and everyday that God gives me with my family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment