Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rawr.

Things around our house are quite interesting lately. I have been down and out for the past week and it isn't showing signs of letting up. I am very frustrated and wish for it to go away. I finally went to the doctor yesterday (thinking I just had some kind of a stomach virus, I decided to wait it out) and they told me I had colitis (duh!) and if it didn't go away in a few days to GO BACK. Argh. I'm not happy. Today I decided I am just going to push through it, I need to take care of my family and sitting on the couch, curled up in the fetal position or in the bathroom is not working. I know that God must have a reason for this, but I'm not seeing it right now and I am very frustrated. Maybe I need to be taught to rely more on Him? I take good care of myself... I don't know. I'm just very frustrated and think it might be better if the doctors just fully took out my digestive system (okay, maybe that is a little extreme). Anyway, sorry I just needed a little rant... hopefully this is just a tiny storm and it will pass.

No comments: