Thursday, August 20, 2009

Catching up...

July just flew by for us here at the house! I kept meaning to blog, but the time was just getting away. We went to Yellowstone National Park! It was by far the coolest place we have ever been! We are hoping to do it again sometime in the future... we only got to spend a few days there, but it was well worth it! We also went to Mt Rushmore, which was absolutely incredible in itself. I was so glad to be able to bring the kids to these spectacular places. I was getting quite frustrated with the fact that my health was keeping us from doing things this summer. But once I got the intestinal infection under control we were able to go on our trip! The gallbladder will be coming soon, I'm suspecting.

Here are a few pictures of our trip out west!



This was us as we were driving. We stopped at a rest stop in front of the Mississippi River. LOL



Us at Mt. Rushmore!




Nic and I in front of the sign for Badlands National Park.


Those are just a few of the pictures. I have many more on my facebook page if you want to take a peek. All in all it was a wonderful time.

With school just around the corner, we are now taking a bit of a break, just trying to get ready to go back. Lilly will be in 1st grade this year, Kassy will be in 3 day preschool and Preston and I will be chilling together! It should be a fun year. Nic will be returning to a submarine, we just aren't exactly sure which one yet. We have an idea, but don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. We have had it change on us too much. Once we have specific orders IN HAND I'll be sure to pass on the news!!! :)

No comments: