Wednesday, April 8, 2009
No orders...
Wow, things have been happening like crazy lately I can barely keep up! Poor Nic has been jerked around and this boat we were hoping on him getting is not going to happen. So back to the drawing board again. I know that both Nic and I have peace about this decision. We just pray that we can stay here and if we can't then we just want peace for our family. Nic is in Newport for today and tomorrow which will make for two long days for the kids and I. But that is, just trying to keep busy! Preston is sleeping (for now) and Kassy is busy as usual. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with her... I just want to relax and have some down time and she just doesn't stop!! Frustrating and good all at the same time. I suppose I could start schooling her like I did with Lilly, she is such a quick learner I'm almost afraid of her getting ahead of Lilly... wierd but true. I know it will be fine though. Anyway, now that I have rambled time to get back to my crazy four year old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment