Wow, I had my surgery yesterday and got to come home the same night! We were all surprised and excited that the surgery went so smoothly. I was told I was in and out of the surgery in just under two hours! They had the surgery room booked from 11 to 3, so that was pretty significant! I totally attribute it all to the prayers of all my friends and family and the fact that I am in good shape physically. I was supposed to have stayed one to three nights. The nurse wasn't very happy I was going home (she was great, by the way!). She thought the doctor was pushing it, but I told her that it would be okay, Nic has two weeks off and he will take such good care of me. I even heard her commenting out at the nurses station that he was one of the best husbands she had seen, so attentive and loving. :) That made me so happy.
So now I'm home in my OWN bed. :) Although I am incredibly sore (and hungry, LOL!) I'm good. Thank you everyone for the prayers and support. We couldn't have done it without you. I'll update again in the next day or two once my head is a bit more clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment