Bet that got your attention! LOL! ;) But man, I'm super hungry! I had the surgery on last monday and it went great! The surgeon was very pleased with the results. But the first week was horrible. Thankfully everyday seems to be getting better. Nic was off from work for the first week, because I couldn't take care of myself, never mind the babies! He has done such a wonderful job! I couldn't have done it without him. (He also says he now appreciates and understands more about what us stay at home mommies go through, lol!) He goes back to work this coming friday, much to Preston's disappointment. Preston has definitely gotten closer to Nic during the past week and a half!
So now, the recovery still continues. The pain of the incisions is virtually all but gone. (Which really wasn't bad, just felt like I had done a million sit ups and was sore beyond belief!) But the food, well that is a WHOLE other subject. I can only eat pureed foods. Which doesn't leave a whole lot, considering I also can not have beans, acidic foods or juices, chocolate or anything with caffeine in it, to name a few. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I'm hoping that he may add a few things for me to try. At this point, anything I put in my belly blows it up like a balloon, but I know that will go away with time. Just need to reteach my stomach how to eat and process food.
All in all, I'm glad I had the surgery done. I however, was not saying that last week! It is getting better though, like I said previously! Thank God! I also read up today (online) about other people who have had this surgery done, and that made me feel a whole lot better. Like I was normal (well, almost!).
Anywhoo... will keep everyone updated on the progress. Thanks for all the prayers and the help given to Nic and the kids this past week. We couldn't have done it without you!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment