Monday, April 20, 2009
Sleep is over rated.
At this point I think that sleeping is over rated. I am having major issues with sleeping. I think it is just stress from my upcoming surgery, but it is still majorly frustrating. I didn't sleep AGAIN last night!! I am frustrated but at least I'm not sleepy! LOL! Going to try some hard core exercising today and hoping that will work. As for the surgery front, I have my surgery at 730 am on monday the 27th in Newport, RI. I'll be there for a few days and then get to come home. Not too excited about the stay, but at least I'll (hopefully) get some downtime, recovery time. I have to be at the hospital at 630, which means we have to leave the house by 5 am! Yuck!! Not sure I'll be sleeping much that night either! :) LOL. Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment